Fri, Apr 24|
Foundation for Fertility Workshop
For couples desiring to conceive naturally and those opting for assisted reproductive technologies like IVF/IUI
Time & Location
Apr 24, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the Event
We created this workshop as an introduction to approaching your fertility from a different perspective.This workshop invites you to go back to the basics and re-examine how our bodies are meant to function and procreate.
It also provides an opportunity to know Sarah and Lisa up close and personal and explore how they are able to assist you on your journey as well as other like-minded couples. We hope to create a supportive and nurturing community where all of us can help one another along this meaningful journey.
These are some of the topics we will be covering:
1. How to approach this time as a gift, an opportunity to pause, breathe and gain a new perspective.
2. What does the word “Fertility” mean to you?
3. Your health comes first then your relationship, the baby is a Bonus.
4."Fertile soil, Healthy seeds”
5. Reproduction is an optional function - if we are stressed we won’t reproduce.
6. We were taught how not to get pregnant – Not how to get pregnant.
7. What are Spirit Babies?
8. Act pregnant now to get pregnant later – what would you do differently if you were pregnant now?
9. Why The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®/ Chinese medicine/Yin Yoga are
the perfect preparation modalities.
!0. A healthy cycle is the first step to pregnancy
11. Talking Tadpoles and the future of the human race, sperm –how can we affect sperm count, motility and mobility
12. How to have a well- rounded approach and creating your support team
We promise you will leave with a new perspective about fertility and your health.
Attendees will receive a handbook and resources to continue exploring the ideas we cover in the workshop.
Fee is $300 per couple.
Please e-mail OptimalReproductiveHealth@gmail.com for reservations and more information.